Every year, when the fog begins to fall in winter, the number of road accidents starts increasing rapidly. With such precautions, you can avoid risking yourself and others’ lives. What are these precautions, telling? Before reading this article find out more from https://www.diodedynamics.com/led-bulbs/headlight-foglight/h3.html. Prepare your car for driving in the fog. The most important thing is fog lamps. With the help of fog lamps, you can look better and farther in the fog than the headlight. Like fog lamps, headlights do not throw light far away. The light coming from them goes for a short distance but covers a wide area. Fog lights should always be fitted down in the car bumper.
The advantage of this is that the lights are close to the road, due to the thick fog, the road ahead of the car is more clearly visible. They are already fit in high-end models of cars and in the lower variants; they have a place to apply. If fog lights are in place for the car, then fitting in the company’s service center. Force F150 looks fog lights at around $300.
What To Do
Keep speed low. Driving in the fog requires special attention to the road and around you because you have limited visibility [ability to see]. You will not have time to give enough feedback. Switch to your headlamp and/or front fog lamps. If you do not walk on the high beam, you will reflect, and you will also see less. In the fog, it is always safer If you are on a motorcycle, it is important to keep the headlight as well as to wear reflector clothing (even if your bike has a backlight) Switch to your rear fog lamps if you have a car. If not, then try and get one. Rear fog lamps have high-voltage red colored bulbs (usually 21 watts compared to 5-watt bulbs). LEDs also come and are good.
Driving In Fog – Do not Do It
- Do not switch on your hazard lights until you turn off your car on the side of the road Hazard lights are meant to signal further danger to warn other drivers.
- Do not do it while keeping an eye on them, or other drivers will be confused because they feel that your car is broken or damaged. Instead, use fog lamps.
- Do not speed even if you think you can go faster on emergencies. Because other people can not react so quickly.
- Do not close your headlamp, even if you think you have enough light to look at. It is not about you is seeing the street It seems that others can see you well enough.
- Do not use high beam Keep your light on low light, blinds you by giving high beam a reflection of water droplets in the fog.
- Do not use high-mounted fog lamps. Fog lamps should be kept low on the vehicle so that they can be more effective.
Look at the side of the road: The best way to walk in the fog is to keep walking alongside by looking at the left edge of the road. This will keep the carriage going in a straight direction without any hesitation. There are also yellow lines on some big roads. Follow the yellow line made of roadside and can also walk. Do not walk in the middle of the road. Always keep fog lights in your cars for safe driving.